New SWAMP Updates
The SWAMP team is excited to announce that many new updates are available at mir-swamp.org!
- You can now sign up and sign in to use the SWAMP using your Google account or a University account affiliated with CI Logon. We also added the ability to link your existing SWAMP account with your Google or University account in order to sign in to the SWAMP.
- We added the OWASP Dependency Check tool to assess Android Java Source, Android .apk, Java 7 and 8 Source, and Java 7 and 8 Bytecode packages.
- We updated several assessment tools and all platform versions and dependencies.
- The “Status.out and Debugging SWAMP Failures” document was added to the Help page to assist with debugging failed assessment runs. Error messages have also been improved in the Failed Assessment Run Report (accessed by clicking the Error “!” button on an assessment that finished with errors), as have reports of failed steps in the status.out file (found in the results.tar.gz archive, downloadable from a Failed Assessment Report).
- You can now download assessment results in XML format. (For non-commercial assessments that finished successfully and have at least one weakness, the weakness count icon on the Assessment Results page is a link to download the scarf.xml file.)
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.