SWAMP-in-a-Box Update 1.28.1
- All platforms have been updated and will work without internet access as long as your package doesn’t require internet access to build.
- All assessments will default to use the Ubuntu Linux version 16.04.
- New installs of SWAMP-in-a-Box only come with 1 platform, allowing you to pick and choose additional platforms from our read-only server.
- Ability to download assessment results in XML format for assessments that have finished successfully with at least one weakness reported.
- Addition of the “Status.out and Debugging SWAMP Failures” document to assist with debugging failed assessment runs.
- Addition of the OWASP Dependency Check assessment tool to assess Java Source and Java Bytecode packages.
- Updates to the following assessment tools: Bandit, Clang Static Analyzer, and cppcheck.
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.