New MIR-SWAMP Updates
You can now find the following updates on mir-swamp.org!
- You can now change your SWAMP username when editing your profile page.
- You can now add Application Passwords to your SWAMP account. These passwords can be used with the SWAMP plug-ins for Eclipse and Jenkins to allow you to connect to the SWAMP without using your main password.
- Java 8 is now the default Java version when creating new Java source and Java bytecode packages.
- The SWAMP now uses the “recursive” option to include linked sub-modules when pulling code from GitHub to create a new package or when adding a new package version.
- The Native viewer for assessment results now includes information about the package, tool, and platform used, along with start and completion times, for the assessment.
- We added new versions and/or updates for the following assessment tools: Android lint, Brakeman, Dawn, Reek, RuboCop, and ruby-lint.
- We added support for newer versions of the Android SDK on the platform for building and assessing Android software packages.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box v1.30 is available.
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.