SWAMP-in-a-Box Update 1.31
Noteworthy changes include:
- Synopsys Static Analysis (Coverity), a tool for assessing C/C++ packages, can now be added to a SWAMP-in-a-Box installation. You must license Synopsys Static Analysis and obtain either the 32-bit or 64-bit tool archive files separately from Synopsys, Inc.
- Documentation for SWAMP-in-a-Box has been reorganized into an Administrator Manual and a Reference Manual. Each comes as a PDF and HTML document, which can be found in `/opt/swamp/doc` on the SWAMP-in-a-Box host.
- New versions of the CentOS and Scientific Linux 6.7 (32-bit and 64-bit) assessment platforms are available. If any of these platforms were previously installed as an add-on, we recommend you download and install the updated versions.
- The CentOS and Scientific Linux 5.11 (32-bit and 64-bit) assessment platforms are no longer supported. If any of these platforms were previously installed as an add-on, they will be removed as part of the upgrade to SWAMP-in-a-Box 1.31.
- Added new versions and/or updates for the following assessment tools: Checkstyle, error-prone, Findbugs, PMD, and XML Lint.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.