Updates on mir-swamp.org
You can now find the following updates on mir-swamp.org!
- Parasoft C/C++test and Jtest version 10.3.2 (tools for assessing C/C++ and Java Source/Android Java Source packages, respectively) are now available in the SWAMP. You must request and receive permission to use these tools and agree to the EULA.
- OWASP Dependency Check version 2.1.1 is now available for assessing Java Source Code, Java Bytecode, and Android Java Source Code packages.
- Spotbugs version 3.1.0 is now available for assessing Java Source Code, Java Bytecode, and Android Java Source Code packages. This tool is a fork of Findbugs. When you choose to run assessments for a Java package using “All” tools, a Spotbugs assessment will be generated but a Findbugs assessment will not. You can still specifically select Findbugs to generate a Findbugs assessment.
- SWAMP now provides support for C/C++ packages that build using autotools to generate their configure files. “Autotools+Configure+Make” is now available as a Build System for C/C++ packages.
- We’ve made improvements to the Native result viewer. Specifically, results are now spread across multiple pages. Controls are available to set the number of weaknesses shown on a page and navigate from page to page.
- The buttons on the navigation bar are now links. Right click to open them in a new browser window or tab.
- The ThreadFix result viewer has been deprecated.
- CentOS and Scientific Linux 6.9 (32-bit and 64-bit) assessment platforms are now available.
- We’ve added links to SWAMP-related white-papers on the Resources page.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box v1.32 is available.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.