Updates on mir-swamp.org
The following updates are now available at mir-swamp.org!
- The Code Dx assessment result viewer has been updated to version 2.8.3. When viewing existing results, Code Dx will prompt to upgrade existing Code Dx data.
- Sonatype Application Health Check is now available for assessing Java packages. To use the tool, you must request permission and provide information, including your email; this information is sent to Sonatype. When running an Application Health Check assessment, the tool sends a snapshot of your package to Sonatype and provides summary information about components that may include weaknesses or licensing issues. When reviewing results, you will see the summary information and may request detailed information from Sonatype.
- CentOS 7 (64-bit) and Scientific Linux 7 (64-bit) assessment platforms are available for C/C++.
- The Parasoft C/C++test and Jtest assessment tools were updated to version 10.3.3.
- SWAMP users can download the SCARF .xml file from commercial tool assessments, provided the EULA for the tool has been accepted.
- SWAMP users can add a comma-separated list of paths to files or directories to exclude them from assessments for Python, Ruby, and Web Scripting packages. For Ruby packages, this does not apply to the tools Dawn and Brakeman, which do whole program analysis.
- The web user interface automatically sets the build system for Web Scripting packages (Composer and NPM) and Python (Build with Setup Tools) packages when it detects a build file.
- The web user interface was improved to better set the Configure and/or Build Path (relative to the Package Path) when it detects a build or configure file that is not directly in the Package Path.
- There is a script available on the SWAMP GitHub page that will package an active development directory into an archive suitable for uploading as a SWAMP package. Links to this script are provided on the Details page for uploading a new package and on the SWAMP Resources page.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box v1.33 is available.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.