SWAMP-in-a-Box Update v1.33.1
Noteworthy changes include:
- Updated settings for the Ubuntu 16.04 platform to reduce the frequency with which assessments fail in the Install OS Dependencies step. The new platform file, condor-ubuntu-16.04-64-master-2018012491.qcow2, will be installed automatically with a SWAMP-in-a-Box upgrade to v1.33.1.
- Fixes to prevent Ruby assessment failures
- When using the latest versions of the Safari web browser, you can now create a new package or package version using a GitHub URL.
- C assessments now support the arm cross compiler.
- Configuration options for the Clang Static Analyzer tool. Please contact SWAMP support for details.
- The swamp_check_install script (which is run at the end of an install or upgrade, but can also be run manually) has been updated so that it no longer incorrectly reports that the mysql service is not running on CentOS 6 with a recent yum update.
- Ability to remove Sign-Up functionality to prevent additional users from signing up.
- Phone support is no longer available. For SWAMP-in-a-Box support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org@continuousassurance.org. To report a security incident, please email@example.com.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.