SWAMP updates for mir-swamp.org
The following updates are now available at mir-swamp.org:
- The Ubuntu 16.04 platform has been updated to reduce the frequency of assessment failures.
- Fixes were made to prevent Ruby assessment failures.
- When using the latest versions of the Safari web browser, you can now create a new package or package version using a GitHub URL.
- C assessments now support the arm cross compiler.
- Phone support is no longer available. For SWAMP support, please email email@example.com. To report a security incident, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Contact Us form has been removed from the Contact page.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box v1.33.1 is available.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.