Upcoming SWAMP Events
It’s going to be a busy summer and fall for the SWAMP team. We have several events coming up, and we’d like for you to join us!
- The SWAMP team will be exhibiting at OSCON 2018 in Portland, OR on July 18-19.
- Register here, and get 25% off of your Gold, Sliver, or Bronze OSCON pass using our discount code, SWAMP25.
- SWAMP will be at the BlackHat USA 2018 conference on August 8-9. Register here. We will be part of the DHS Science & Technology booth (#1336) and will be giving demos of SWAMP software from the business hall at the following times:
- Wednesday, August 8 – 12:15-12:30pm & 5:15-5:30pm
- Thursday, August 9 – 12:15-12:30pm
- Bart Miller and Elisa Heymann will be teaching a tutorial at the IEEE Cybersecurity Development Conference (SecDev) held on September 30-October 2 in Cambridge, MA. “Secure Coding Practices, Automated Assessment Tools and the SWAMP” is scheduled on September 30 from 1:30pm to 5:00pm (view the agenda).
- Bart Miller and Elisa Heymann will be presenting at the O’Reilly Velocity conference in London on October 30-November 2. Their session, “Critical Infrastructure Software Security: A Maritime Shipping Study Case,” will be at 1:15–1:55pm on Friday, November 2. Register here.
- On November 11-12, Bart Miller and Elisa Heymann will be giving a tutorial at Supercomputing 2018 in Dallas, TX. Learn more about security programming and software assurance tools, including hands-on activities in the SWAMP!