SWAMP-in-a-Box Update v1.33.4
Noteworthy changes include:
- An updated version of the Ubuntu Linux version 16.04 platform is now available and will be automatically installed with SWAMP-in-a-Box 1.33.4.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box now automatically re-tries (up to three additional times) assessments that finish with an error related to networking. This includes assessments for which a VM does not have network connectivity or for which OS dependencies cannot be installed. In many cases, these assessments succeed on the first retry.
- SWAMP-in-a-Box administrators can now configure which viewer is initially selected on the Assessment Results page. When SWAMP-in-a-Box 1.33.4 is installed, this configuration is set to use the Native Viewer. Note that this is only applicable if a third-party viewer has been added to SWAMP-in-a-Box.
- Parasoft C/C++test versions 10.3.4 and 10.4.0 can now be added to a SWAMP-in-a-Box installation. You must license Parasoft C/C++test and obtain either the 32-bit or 64-bit tool archive files separately from Parasoft.
- Parasoft Jtest versions 10.3.4 and 10.4.0 can now be added to a SWAMP-in-a-Box installation. You must license Parasoft Jtest and obtain the 64-bit tool archive files separately from Parasoft.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.