Upcoming SWAMP Events
The next few months are going to be busy for the SWAMP team. Check out what we’re going to be up to, and meet up with us if you can!
- SWAMP will be featured in the “Web Security and Automated Assessment Tools – Theory & Practice” tutorial at the NSF Cybersecurity Summit in San Diego, CA from 9am to 1pm on Tuesday, October 15.
- The SWAMP team’s first exhibition at Developer Week Austin is happening on November 6-7 in Austin, TX. Come check us out in the Expo Hall (Booth #307) at the Palmer Events Center.
- Join us in Denver, Colorado for Supercomputing 2019, and attend the tutorial “Secure Coding Practices and Automated Assessment Tools” on Sunday, November 17 from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- On Monday, December 9, the Internet2 2019 Technology Exchange will feature a tutorial from SWAMP’s Chief Scientist, Bart Miller, and Elisa Heyman. Check out “Securing Coding Practices & Automated Assessment Tools” from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- The SWAMP team will be exhibiting at Developer Week San Francisco – San Francisco’s largest developer conference! Visit us at the Oakland Convention Center on February 13-14, 2020.
More information about these and other events will be shared on the SWAMP’s home page and social media, so check back often!