The Software Assurance Marketplace is being enhanced to meet the needs of the user community. We continue to provide user support, software updates, bug fixes, and system performance improvements. At the request of the Department of Homeland Security, we can extend this phase of operation for additional years.
Planned Development for 2019 and beyond
- Support for .NET on Linux – Available now!
- Support for Windows
- Support for containers
- Connectivity with Code Dx Enterprise
Integration of Static Tool Analysis Modernization Project (STAMP) Deliverables
Deliverables from the STAMP project began integration with SWAMP in Fall 2018. In collaboration with other performers in the DHS S&T technical program, the SWAMP may also be leveraged to support the testing and evaluation of their technologies.
- Broad Agency Announcement HSHQDC-16-R-B0002
- Goal is to modernize a list of candidate software analysis tools to improve tool performance and coverage, to seamlessly integrate and support continuous integration and DevOps operational environments, and provide stronger analysis results by reducing false-positives, and provide visibility into false-negatives that often leave residual risks.
- TTA #1 – Test Case Generator
- TTA #3 – Tool Modernization
- TTA #4 – Operational Pilot Implementing Tool Scoring and Labeling