The SWAMP offers instructional and informational videos that will help you get started using the SWAMP and become more familiar with the SWAMP project.
- View the Complete SWAMP Video Tour Playlist – short, instructional videos that show how to use the SWAMP
- Playlist of SWAMP Informational Videos – videos about the SWAMP project, including news segments, presentations, and more
SWAMP Chief Scientist and PI, Bart Miller, and his colleague, Elisa Heymann, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Computer Sciences department created this 20-minute educational guide to using the SWAMP.
The following is a series of short, how-to videos for using the SWAMP.
1. New User Registration
2. Profile and Password Updates
3. Request Project Ownership and Create a New Project
4. Upload a Package and Share with a Project
5. Create and Run an Assessment