White Papers & Capabilities
To learn more about our capabilities, check out our growing library of reference material.
- April 2017 – “From Continuous Integration to Continuous Assurance,” a whitepaper that describes how the SWAMP can be integrated into the continuous assurance workflow, including integrated development environments, source code management systems, and continuous integration systems.
- May 2016 – “Bad and Good News About Using Software Assurance Tools,” an academic paper that steps through how to use a software assurance tool, including the challenges that can occur in the process, followed by a discussion of how the SWAMP simplifies the use of assurance tools, lowering barriers to their adoption.
- April 2014 – Why Do Software Assurance Tools Have Problems Finding Bugs Like Heartbleed?, an analysis of the Heartbleed vulnerability and the challenge it presented to software assurance tools
- December 2013 – SWAMP Capabilities for IOC
- November 2013 – The Case for an Open and Evolving Software Assurance Framework
- October 2013 – The SWAMP’s original Vision Document