The next few months are going to be busy for the SWAMP team. Check out what we’re going to be up to, and meet up with us if you can!
- SWAMP will be featured in the “Web Security and Automated Assessment Tools – Theory & Practice” tutorial at the NSF Cybersecurity Summit in San Diego, CA from 9am to 1pm on Tuesday, October 15.
- The SWAMP team’s first exhibition at Developer Week Austin is happening on November 6-7 in Austin, TX. Come check us out in the Expo Hall (Booth #307) at the Palmer Events Center.
- Join us in Denver, Colorado for Supercomputing 2019, and attend the tutorial “Secure Coding Practices and Automated Assessment Tools” on Sunday, November 17 from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- On Monday, December 9, the Internet2 2019 Technology Exchange will feature a tutorial from SWAMP’s Chief Scientist, Bart Miller, and Elisa Heyman. Check out “Securing Coding Practices & Automated Assessment Tools” from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- The SWAMP team will be exhibiting at Developer Week San Francisco – San Francisco’s largest developer conference! Visit us at the Oakland Convention Center on February 13-14, 2020.
More information about these and other events will be shared on the SWAMP’s home page and social media, so check back often!