Updates are now available for the following SWAMP plug-ins:
Category Archives: Continuous Integration
Updates are now available for the following pieces of SWAMP open-source software!
- Java-CLI version 1.5.3
- SWAMP-Jenkins-Plugin version 1.2.2
- SWAMP-Eclipse-Plugin version 1.1.3
If you are going to be in Baltimore, MD on March 21-22 for DevOpsDays Baltimore, stop by to see the SWAMP team! When registering for the conference, use the SWAMP’s discount code SWAMPFRIENDS to save 10% on your registration. The SWAMP team will be providing demos and answering questions about the SWAMP’s open source software, including SWAMP-in-a-Box and SWAMP plug-ins for Eclipse, Jenkins, and Git/Subversion.
Register for DevOpsDays here.
New versions of the SWAMP plug-ins for Jenkins (1.1.1) and Eclipse (1.1.0) are now available in their respective marketplaces! These versions support accessing SWAMP instances through a proxy and include documentation updates.
A Java CLI (command line interface) with proxy support is also available on github: https://github.com/mirswamp/java-cli.
The SWAMP has released updates for the Jenkins and Eclipse plug-ins. Version 1.0.6 contains fixes for the Windows platform. Get the latest plug-in versions through the Jenkins Plugins Store, Eclipse Marketplace, or by visiting GitHub. More information about our plug-ins can be found at https://continuousassurance.org/plug-ins/.
The SWAMP’s plug-in for SCMS (source control management systems) was updated recently. The 1.3 release makes the plug-in easier to use and increases stability and correctness. The 1.3.3 version contains bug fixes. Noteworthy changes are listed below. More information about our plug-ins (https://continuousassurance.org/plug-ins/) can be found on our website.
SCMS plug-in versions 1.3 and 1.3.3:
- Added complete verification of the entire plug-in configuration through enhancement of the –verify option. Always run the uploader with –verify after making configuration changes to verify that everything is correct. If it can’t pass –verify, the configuration will not work.
- Support for newer SWAMPs with os-ver-bits platform names.
- Java used by the plug-in can be configured in the plug-in config file; this allows development with java which is not compatible with the swamp-cli used by the SCMS plug-in.
- Added update capabilities to the installer to update current and already installed plug-ins to a newer version. Any changed “config” files will be installed with a “.instnew” extension so it is easy to manually diff and configure existing config files.
- Installer updated to allow login and querying of information from a SWAMP to assist in configuring the plug-in.
- Extensive notes and examples added to the default configuration file.
- Global config and credential files are no longer installed by default unless the –global option is added.
- New swamp-java-cli 1.3.3 added to plug-in.
- RELEASE_NOTES.md updated.
- General enhancements and bug fixes.