The Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) provides continuous software assurance capabilities to developers and researchers. For users that need or prefer to run software assurance tools on their own computing infrastructure, the SWAMP offers a standalone software application called “SWAMP-in-a-Box” (SiB). The SiB package can be deployed on your own servers if you have higher security or compliance requirements for your software, or, being open-source, when you want to customize the software. SWAMP-in-a-Box is now available as an open beta, downloadable from GitHub.
- GitHub: https://github.com/mirswamp/deployment
- Download server: https://platform.swampinabox.org/siab-latest-release/
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation: Administrator Manual & Reference Manual
SWAMP In A Box user community
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- Sign up: https://lists.cosalab.org/mailman/listinfo/swampinabox
Benefits of SWAMP-in-a-Box
*Minimum requirements support 2 simultaneous VMs (1 assessment VM and 1 results viewer VM). Recommended requirements support multiple simultaneous assessment VMs.
If you are installing SWAMP-in-a-Box in a virtual machine, the hypervisor must support and be configured for nested virtualization, because SWAMP-in-a-Box itself uses virtual machines to perform assessments of packages and to run the results viewer.
Press Release – 13 October 2016